SUNDAY 30TH JULY FROM 9.30 AM TO 5 PM
Entry to the Park/Interactive farm/kids zone
Entertainment and concert
Keep your entry tickets!! A draw at 2.30 pm to win ‘Super Prizes’ like vouchers of King Savers Supermarkets worth Rs 500, Rs 1000, Rs 1500, Rs 2500 (only guests still in the park at the time of draw will be able to win the vouchers)
SUPER PRIZE – PLAY WITH DOMINO TO WIN A GIFT BASKET WORTH Rs 5000 FROM KING SAVERS AND OTHER PRIZES TOO
- Food & drinks Zone
- Fishing game stall
- Photo in « Coins câlin » with the farm animals
- Face painting
- Stall for special Games & gifts
- Live Radio
- Games with Domino, our mascot
- Super Prize game: ‘find DOMINO’s Box!’
- Ball games
From 9.30 am till 5 pm
At the Entrance:
- Entertainment Zone
- Kids Zone (Games, bouncing castles, Come and meet Domino…..)
- Podium – Live Radio with « Radio ONE »
- Games & Gifts
- Handicraft Zone
- Park visit
- Discounts on menus at the Restaurant, drinks, sandwiches, etc. Food zone in the Entertainment Zone.
Show and Concert as from 3.00 pm
- The Yool Show – clown
- ARTISTS :GARY VICTOR/NASTY BLACK/CAROLINE JODUN
- GROUPE TIPIK
- GROUPE KRISHI
- 11am – La Vanille Choir singing about LOVE
(It must be noted that our Choir consists of staff’s children of La Vanille and was created two years ago and is led by one of our guide Berty.)
- Games and gifts for kids and adults to play
- Magic Show
- Entertainment with our mascot DOMINO
- Show and concert as from 3 pm – Indian music/Sega/Singers
- Special area with the Ebony Forest team to discover all about our conservation activities
Food and drinks Zone: discount of -40%
Low prices for items such as drinks, fries, samoussas, rissoles, feuilletés, muffins, ice creams, sweets, Lemonade and Tamarind juice, popcorn.
Charitable organizations/groups of underprivileged children:
- Centre d’Eveil de Batimarais 40 kids
- Centre d’Eveil de Riambel 30 kids
- Nos zenfants cité Mahebourg 50 kids
- Mouvement association Plaine Magnien 40 kids + 4 adults
- A few more to join in…
The underprivileged children groups will be our guests. They will get to take part in our activities and a picnic lunch will be offered. Also, a booklet «Vient vivre l’aventure à Vanille » will be handed to each child.
The Women’s associations as well as the Disabled persons groups will be able to show their handicraft products in the Entertainment Zone at the entrance.
Each year, we welcome between 3000 to 5000 visitors on the day. For the last nine years, the last Sunday of July is a date not to be missed in the southern region of the island.
Radio campaign: includes games to be done one week before the event and must focus on the ‘family’ theme
Team RADIO ONE:
- Quiz game twice a day on the radio a week before the event as from 24th July till Sunday 30th July.
- Gifts such as free entries for 2 adults & 1 child, Rs 500 discount at the restaurant and a family photo with a baby crocodile
- The first 10 adults to arrive on 30th July will get a free entry at La Vanille Nature Park and a King Savers gift.
On that day, menus like fried rice, fried noodles… will be at a very good price as well as Crocodile meat curry and Croque-monsieur with fries and dessert.
Guests of Honour:
- MINISTRY OF TOURISM
- TOURISM AUTHORITY
- SUPPORT FROM THE LOCAL M.P. FOR THE TRANPORT LOGISTICS OF ‘ASSOCIATIONS DU SUD’ TO LA VANILLE NATURE PARK
- RADIO ONE OR OTHER MEDIA GROUP
- KING SAVERS
Press Conference TUESDAY 25TH JULY at 11 AM – MTPA Conference Room:
- WITH OUR GUESTS OF HONOUR
- COMMUNICATION DEPARTMENT OF LA VANILLE NATURE PARK
- TOURS OPERATORS
- Presentation of new activities of La Vanille
- Conservation Projects
- Fête des Loisirs à la Vanille
- Press release for each guest.
La Vanille Nature Park lies on 3.5 hectares of luxuriant vegetation where you can find crocodiles, iguanas, lemurs, an insectarium, fossil museum amongst other. La Vanille is also the largest Giant Aldabra tortoises’ center of reproduction in the world with more than 500 tortoises of all ages roaming in liberty: an unforgettable experience among those colonies of tortoises. The Park is open everyday from 08h30 to 17h00 and we feed the crocodiles everyday.